Sections: Information | Covers
- This magazine was published fortnightly in the UK by Eaglemoss Publications starting in 2006.
- Published: 2006
- ‘Terrific Tale – The Enormous Crocodile” – This rotten reptilian is on a mission to gobble up some children. Will he succeed?
- “Behind The Book – Creating a Crazy Croc” – How did Roald Dahl go about thinking up one of his scariest creatures
- “Amazing Art Class – Draw the Enormous Crocodile” – This huge green baddie is standing perfectly still for one of his Clever Tricks
- “The Roald Dahl Story – Dotty as a Dumpling” – The people Roald Dahl met on his journey to Africa were stranger than fiction
- “Get Whizzily Busy – Crocodile Computer Pal” – This crafty reptile will get his teeth into your notes and keep his beady eyes on you!
- “Get Whizzily Busy – Jumbly Jungle Popcorn” – Come on, pop to it! You’ll want to snap up this jungly treat
- “Fantastic Fact File – Fun at the Fair” – Flabbergasting facts about the fabulous world of fairgrounds…from candyfloss to carousels!
- “Phizz-Whizzing Puzzles – Massive Mind-mashers” – You’ll need an enormous brain and super-sharp eyes to puzzle out this little lot
- plus more