- Published by:
- Le Livre de Poche, 1988.
- Edited by: Henri Yvinec
- Description: This edition is destined to language learners who want to read English texts in their original version: the text is on the left page, with notes on the opposite page.
- Buy this book:
- “The Landlady” – Britlit Kit
- Excellent study kit that includes materials around Pre-reading, Context, and Word Work. Also includes the text of the story and mp3 files for listening to it.
- “The Landlady” – Classroom Activities
- Includes a making your own story exercise (using extracts from Dahl’s story) and questions
- “The Landlady” – Exploring Foreshadowing Through Letter Writing
- A letter writing activity exploring foreshadowing based on the story
- “The Landlady” – Online Crossword Puzzle
- Online puzzle focusing on word definitions, synonyms, and antonyms