Sections: Information | Covers
- This magazine was published fortnightly in the UK by Eaglemoss Publications starting in 2005.
- Published: 2006
- “Terrific Tale – Grandma Gets the Medicine” – George has mixed up a marvellous concoction and Grandma is about to feel the effects!
- “Behind The Book – Big Ideas” – There were times in Roald Dahl’s life when he needed some marvellous medicine himself!
- “Amazing Art Class – Draw Grandma Growing” – Get the ghastly old grump down on paper before she shoots off through the roof!
- “The Roald Dahl Story – Playing the Game” – In his school days, Roald Dahl was a brilliant sportsman and team captain
- “Get Whizzily Busy – Jack-in-the-box Surprise” – Give a friend a fantabulous present that will make them jump for joy!
- “Get Whizzily Busy – Fiery Feast” – Top off some potato snacks with a delectable sauce – just don’t burn them to a crisp!
- “Fantastic Fact File – Extreme Bodies and Fantastic Feats” – These unbelievable stories may sound like fiction, but they’re all true. Yikes!
- “Phizz-Whizzing Puzzles – Marvellous Mind-mashers” – Prove that your brain isn’t a shrivelled-up old prune and ponder these puzzles
- plus more