Sections: Information | Covers
- This magazine was published fortnightly in the UK by Eaglemoss Publications starting in 2005.
- Published: 2006
- “Terrific Tale – The Television-Chocolate Room” – The two remaining families find themselves in an extremely bright and dazzling room
- “Behind The Book – Thoughts and Vision” – Did you know that Roald Dahl was a TV star as well as a famous author
- “Amazing Art Class – Draw Mrs Teavee and Mike” – Pick up a pencil and draw Mike after his transportation by television!
- “The Roald Dahl Story – The Crash” – Roald Dahl has a terrifying experience that he is lucky to live through
- “Get Whizzily Busy – GIANT Chocolate Bar Cake!” – This oversized Wonka bar is a chocoholic’s dream. Run to the kitchen and get baking!
- “Get Whizzily Busy – Crazy Glasses” – These goggly-eyed specs will have you and your friends in fits of laughter
- “Fantastic Fact File – Terrific TV” – Crammed with all kinds of tremendous facts about the wonderful world of television
- “Phizz-Whizzing Puzzles – Magical Mind Mayhem” – Crazy quizzes and wacky word grids. Yes, you’ve guessed it, it’s puzzle time again!
- plus more