Sections: Information | Covers
- This magazine was published fortnightly in the UK by Eaglemoss Publications starting in 2005.
- Published: 2006
- “Terrific Tale – The Magic Finger” – Meet the girl whose magical powers have some freaky results on her neighbours!
- “Behind The Book – High in the Sky” – So what inspired Roald Dahl to write The Magic Finger? Find out here
- “Amazing Art Class – Draw the Girl” – Sparks will fly when you get your drawing gear out to sketch this picture
- “The Roald Dahl Story” – The Middle of Nowhere – Roald Dahl and his fellow trainee pilots are sent to an air-base in a desert
- “Get Whizzily Busy – Chocolate Bird Nests” – These tasty treats are perfect for parties, so get that apron on!
- “Get Whizzily Busy – Wondrous Wings Trick” – Create a tremendous trick that will give a boy wings in one swift move
- “Fantastic Fact File – Wonderful Wings” – Heaps of fabulous facts about a whole load of crazy creatures with wings
- “Phizz-Whizzing Puzzles – Brain Swellers” – A whole new batch of phizz-whizzers to get your mind in motion
- plus more