Sections: Information | Covers
- This magazine was published fortnightly in the UK by Eaglemoss Publications starting in 2005.
- Published: 2006
- “Terrific Tale – Captured!” – The Grand High Witch has mixed up some Mouse-Maker and she’s about to use it!
- “Behind The Book – Magic and Mice…” – Read about mice at Gipsy House and how important magic was to Roald Dahl
- “Amazing Art Class – Draw Bruno Jenkins” – Can you draw this greedy boy turning into a mouse? Grab your pencil and give it a go!
- “The Roald Dahl Story – The Black Mamba” – While in Africa, Roald Dahl meets a VERY unwelcome guest…
- “Get Whizzily Busy – Marvellous Magical Mouse-Maker” – Your friends will be flabbergasted when you show them this terrific trick
- “Get Whizzily Busy – Chocolate Mice Biscuits” – Bake some delicious chocolate biscuits with a whole lot of squeak
- “Fantastic Fact File – Astonishing Transformations” – There are loads of changes that take place in the real world – here are just a few of them
- “Phizz-Whizzing Puzzles – Petrifying Puzzles” – You’ve got to be as sharp as witches’ claws to crack this lot!
- plus more