Sections: Information | Covers
- This magazine was published fortnightly in the UK by Eaglemoss Publications starting in 2005.
- Published: 2006
- “Terrific Tale – James’s Fantastic Friends” – The peach has grown to an enormous size, but more surprises are in store for James!
- “Behind The Book – Crazy Creatures” – Did Roald Dahl’s real-life encounters with tiny insects give him a GIANT idea?
- “Amazing Art Class – Draw Old-Green-Grasshopper” – He may be old and green, but this brilliant character is fantabulous fun to draw!
- “The Roald Dahl Story – Fantastic Photography” – Young Roald Dahl discovers he has yet another tremendous talent!
- “Get Whizzily Busy – Brilliant Bug Lightshade” – Give your bedroom a glorious green glow and add some beastly bugs for fun!
- “Get Whizzily Busy – Scrumptious Smoothie and Energy Bars” – Tuck into this perfectly peachy feast and you’ll be ready for anything!
- “Fantastic Fact File – Incredible Creepy-Crawlies” – Insects and bug are capable of some truly flabbergasting feats, you know…
- “Phizz-Whizzing Puzzles – Giganticus Mind-jammers” – Have you got what it takes to grapple with these biffsquiggling brain-benders
- plus more
- Includes The Peach Enchanting Charm