Sections: Information | Covers
- This magazine was published fortnightly in the UK by Eaglemoss Publications starting in 2005.
- Published: 2006
- “Terrific Tale – The Grand High Witch” – The young hero of the story witnesses a VERY scary meeting…
- “Behind The Book – Creating a Monster” – Read the stories behind Roald Dahl’s most wonderfully wicked character
- “Amazing Art Class – Draw The Grand High Witch” – Learn how to draw the all-powerful ruler of witches just the way Quentin Blake does!
- “The Roald Dahl Story – Homesickness” – Roald is thoroughly miserable at boarding school, but he’s got a daring escape plan…
- “Get Whizzily Busy – Frizzled Fruit Fritters” – Scrumptious snacks to guzzle with pals…but you might not want to share!
- “Get Whizzily Busy – Monstrous Mask” – Make a petrifying mask of Her Grandness’s revolting, rotting face
- “Fantastic Fact File – Dastardly Disguises” – Read about people and animals who have their own sneaky reasons to go undercover
- “Phizz-Whizzing Puzzles – Barmy Bafflers” – A magnificent two pages of maddening puzzles. Intriguing or just impossible
- plus more