Sections: Information | Covers
- This magazine was published fortnightly in the UK by Eaglemoss Publications starting in 2005.
- Published: 2006
- “Terrific Tale – George Makes the Medicine” – His nasty grandmother had better watch out because George is planning revenge!
- “Behind The Book – Doctor Dahl” – Roald Dahl had a love of all things medical – including the shavings from his own spine
- “Amazing Art Class – Draw George” – Learn to draw the young medicine maker jumping around his wicked potion
- “The Roald Dahl Story – The Matron” – Roald and his school pals realise they can’t get the better of this fierce old dragon
- “Get Whizzily Busy – George’s Marvellous Mousse” – A little bit of this, a little bit of that…before you know it, you’ve made a delicious dessert!
- “Get Whizzily Busy – Secret Snack Storers “- If you’re planning a midnight feast, you need a crafty place to stash those tasty treats…
- “Fantastic Fact File – Marvellous Medicine!” – Mould, fizzy drinks, exotic plants…cures and potions come from the strangest places!
- “Phizz-Whizzing Puzzles – George’s Mind Stirrers” – Your brain will get all mixed up when you try to untangle this little lot
- plus more