Sections: Information | Covers
- This magazine was published fortnightly in the UK by Eaglemoss Publications starting in 2005.
- Published: 2006
- “Terrific Tale – The Twits Get Up to Mischief” – Not only do this couple LOOK unusual, their behaviour is quite odd too!
- “Behind The Book – Roald Dahl the Trickster” – It takes a certain kind of mind to think of all those Twitish pranks.
- Amazing Art Class – Draw Mrs. Twit” – One half of the gruesome twosome has had a shock and its worth getting down on paper!
- “The Roald Dahl Story – Writing Home” – All sorts of things happen at Roald’s boarding school, but pupils’ parents never find out…
- “Get Whizzily Busy – Wormy Spaghetti with Eyeballs and Scabs” – A feast fit for a Twit – and yet surprisingly delicious!
- “Get Whizzily Busy – Snap-happy Trick” – You never know when you’ll need a good trick up your sleeve, so get prepared!
- “Fantastic Fact File – Tremendous Tricks!” – There’s no denying that the Twits are good at playing tricks – but they’re not the only ones!
- “Phizz-Whizzing Puzzles – Twitish Teasers” – You’ll need to be on the ball to get your head around this lot!
- “Phizz-Whizzing Puzzles – Spot-the-Difference” – Mr Twit is up to something… can you solve this super-sized puzzle?
- plus more