Sections: Information | Covers
- This magazine was published fortnightly in the UK by Eaglemoss Publications starting in 2005.
- Published: 2005
- “Terrific Tale – James’s Awful Aunts” – His two beastly aunts, Sponge and Spiker; make James’s life a complete misery
- “Behind The Book – How It All Started” – Did you know that Roald Dahl started out writing for adults and not children
- “Amazing Art Class – Draw the Awful Aunts” – Get creative and draw James’s hideous aunts
- “The Roald Dahl Story – Going to Norway” – Roald goes on an exciting trip in the latest instalment of his cartoon life story
- “Get Whizzily Busy – Aunt Sponge Cake” – It may look like James’s revolting relation, but this cake tastes delicious – try it!
- “Get Whizzily Busy – Special Memories Book” – Create a superb scrapbook to keep all your extra-special memories in
- “Fantastic Fact File – The Seaside” – It’s not surprising that James’s favourite place is the seaside
- “Phizz-Whizzing Puzzles – Boredom Busters” – Another great selection of brain-boggling puzzles and swizfiggling questions
- plus more