The Giraffe and the Pelly and Me
Information Description Awards Fun Stuff Merchandise Teacher Resources Cover Illustrations Norwegian, German Cover Illustrations
- First editions:
- Farrar, Straus & Giroux, 1985, USA.
- Jonathan Cape Ltd, 1985, Great Britain.
- Illustrated by Quentin Blake
- Value (circa 1989) in Fine
- Audio Books:
What else could a giraffe with an extending neck, a pelican with a bucketsized beak, a dancing monkey, and Billy, a boy with a dream, be but the Ladderless WindowCleaning Company? When the group is invited to clean all 677 windows belonging to His Grace the Duke of Hampshire, they have the most incredible adventures.
- Kurt Maschler award runnerup (1985)
- The Giraffe and the Pelly and Me
- Reading Quiz
- Online reading quiz with questions from the book
Click on any thumbnail to see the fullsize version...
Norwegian Cover Illustration "Giraffen Pelli og jeg"
German Cover Illustration "Die Giraffe, der Peli und ich"
Click on thumbnail to see the fullsize version...
Created and maintained by Kristine Howard with assistance from Michael Mander