Dead Famous - Roald Dahl and His Chocolate Factory
Information Cover Illustration
- Title: Dead Famous - Roald Dahl and His Chocolate Factory
- Author: Andrew Donkin
- Illustrator: Clive Goddard
- Published: Scholastic, 2002, UK
- Description: Friendly and fun biography intended for young readers (though adults will like it too).
- My Verdict: "This is a great introduction to Dahl's life for a young reader (or an adult who's a kid at heart). Not only is it packed with information, but the many cartoons, comics, and jokes keep the mood light and fun. At the same time, though, it doesn't gloss over some of the more negative aspects of his life. I recommend it."
Click on thumbnail to see the fullsize version...
Created and maintained by Kristine Howard with assistance from Michael Mander